DRIVERS WANTED: Saturday November 9th 2013
Entry Deadline is October 31st, 2013
The Cannonball Tucson Challenge takes place Saturday, November 9th 2013.
Join us as we meet at
Local Motors and treasure hunt, gold rush style down to Tucson.
For a rootin’-tootin’ good time for all you fired up Desperados. Pull up your boot straps and grab your posse
as this is a multiple car challenge
working together this year. If you don’t have someone you can partner up
we can find another cowboy or cowgirl to pair you up with. Join
the challenge as we round up the wagons and
head towards Tucson, unearthing treasure and playing our “cards right” to the finale to discover who will don the
ten gallon hat as the winner.
YOU WILL NEED TO :
- Assemble a posse of multiple cars
(5 cars max on a team).
- If you cannot assemble a multiple car team, no
worries, sign up your vehicle and we will set you up with other
- Get creative, pick a team name and
matching costumes. We will be assigning generic bandanas,
- so the more
outrageous and unique you can come up with, the better. *Note: This is
not mandatory, it’s all in good fun!
- This is a fun run competition. The
competition sheets will be handed out at Registration.
- Please bring a
GPS or map of Tucson to help you in this quest as you will only be given
a treasure map!
- Complete your Registration Entry
form and mail in with payment as soon as possible.
- Deadline for this event is October 31st. No Paypal is available for the Tucson Challenge,
- so please mail a check with entry form.
- (OPTIONAL) Host Hotel Information:
Hotel Lodging at the Radisson Tucson Suites.
- Special group block pricing of $99 per night, mention code “Cannonball” when booking for your discount. (520) 721-7100.
- This hotel is located 2 miles from our Grand Finale venue.
- Grand Finale venue: Savoy Opera House at Trail Dust Town, Tucson.
- Entry Fee is $75 per person and includes: T-shirt, car vinyls, route book, BBQ catered dinner, music, awards & prizes
- …….oh and braggin rights of course!
- “United We Drive” ….as ECCO & Cannonballers support our local military and thier families once again.
- Once you have sent in your registration form, an email confirmation will be sent to you with start location and itinerary details.
“YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, BUT IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, ONCE IS ENOUGH”….MAE WEST