News - The NASCAR Foundation Offering VIP Experiences At NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championís Week Th
Experiences Give Fans Chance To Attend NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Nov. 1, 2010) Ė Sports fans will get the chance to experience the excitement of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championís Week in Las Vegas through several VIP experiences currently being offered by The NASCAR Foundation in an online charity auction at NASCAR.COM.
The auction, which is now live and runs through Nov. 10 exclusively on NASCAR.COM, features several all-access packages including opportunities to attend various events with the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion as well as other Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup contending drivers, members of their teams and several NASCAR executives and TV personalities.
Details of each package are:
* NASCAR Evening Series VIP Experience: Auction winners will kick off the week by attending the NASCAR Evening Series Sponsored by Bank of America on Wednesday, Dec. 1 from 6-8 p.m. at Lupo by Wolfgang Puck. At this exclusive invitation-only event fans will enjoy food and beverage and a meet-and-greet with the world famous chef Wolfgang Puck. This package also includes one hotel room for three nights at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, two tickets to The Lion King at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, dinner for two at Strip Steak at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Wolfgang Puck 25-piece cookware set and gift certificate for two (2) to Spago. Bank of America, the Official Bank of NASCAR, has generously offered to match the winning biddersí donation up to $5,000 as part of their participation with the NASCAR Evening Series event.
* Ultimate NASCAR Championís Week VIP Experience: This experience package includes seats for two people in the Victory Lap procession on the double-decker bus riding through Las Vegas as well as tickets to the NASCAR NMPA Myers Brothers Awards Luncheon, NASCAR After the Lap and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony.
* NASCAR Championís Week VIP Experience (Five packages: Two seats at the 2010 NASCAR NMPA Myers Brothers Awards Luncheon at the Bellagio on Thursday, Dec. 2, two guaranteed seats to NASCAR After the Lap at the Hard Rock on Thursday, Dec. 2, two passes to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pre-Reception at the Wynn on Friday, Dec. 3, two passes to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Red Carpet Walk at the Wynn on Friday, Dec. 3 and two seats at the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony at the Wynn on Friday, Dec. 3.
* Ride in the Victory Lap Experience: Seats for two people in the double-decker bus that will ride in the Victory Lap procession through Las Vegas following the top 12 drivers.
* The Coca-Cola Chase for Charity: The Coca-Cola Chase for Charity is an online auction that allows fans to bid on collectible, autographed items. Bidding is live now and new items are added weekly. Bids close on Friday, Dec. 3 at 8 p.m. ET. Proceeds benefit The NASCAR Foundation, a 501(c) 3 non-profit entity that embodies the compassion of the NASCAR family and its commitment to serving communities.
The auction will be hosted on NASCAR.COM and 100% of the proceeds will benefit The NASCAR Foundation.
The NASCAR Foundation supports a wide range of charitable initiatives that reflect the core values of the entire NASCAR family. For more information, visit WWW.NASCAR.COM/foundation.
About The NASCAR Foundation
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc., (NASCAR) launched The NASCAR Foundation in January 2006. The Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit entity that embodies the compassion of the NASCAR Family and its commitment to serving communities. The Foundation supports a wide range of charitable initiatives that reflect the core values of the entire NASCAR Family. The NASCAR Foundation will use strength of the sport and its people to make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. For more information on The NASCAR Foundation, please visit the website: www.nascar.com/foundation.