Hill (CA) - ChumpCar International LLC (dba ChumpCar World Series) is extremely
pleased to announce Optima Batteries, a division of
Johnson Controls Inc., (Milwaukee, WI) has signed a multi-year
agreement to be the worldwide Executive Sponsor of ChumpCar!
new name of the series is the Optima
Batteries / ChumpCar World Series... and here's the new
relationship with Optima Batteries is an extremely strong and mutually
supportive one. The agreement involves financial support, joint event and
tradeshow engagements, co-marketing and public relations participation,
advertising and media promotion, event naming rights, charitable program
development, and Optima Batteries' product distribution to all ChumpCar
participants! That's right! We're talking about Optima's world-famous Red-,
Blue-, and Yellow-Top batteries... The Ultimate Power Source™ for the
Ultimate Racing Series!
addition to our new Executive Sponsor, the Optima Batteries / ChumpCar
World Series is pleased to announce its current (and continually
growing) lineup of Series Sponsors for the 2013 season!
excitement continues to build around the Optima Batteries / ChumpCar World
Series as it starts its 4th season of REAL, AFFORDABLE, COMPETITIVE
international endurance racing. No gimmicks; no pranks. Just real racing, real
tracks, real cheap cars! Highlighting the upcoming season is the 2013 Optima
Batteries /ChumpCar World Series competition calendar - 43 events and 66
separate races throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
racing in 2013 will continue to feature such world-class facilities and tracks
as Daytona International Speedway, Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway, Road America,
Texas World Speedway, Virginia International Raceway, Portland International
Raceway, Sebring International Raceway, Auto Club Speedway, Road Atlanta and
many, many others - altogether, 36 separate tracks! Making their debut on the
Optima/ChumpCar schedule are Watkins Glen International, Autodrome St. Eustache
and Mosport Canadian Tire Raceway.
In addition to the full complement of 7-hour
to 24-hour endurance races on the schedule, the ChumpCar World Series will be
hosting four (4) Regional Chumpionship events at season-end, culminating in
the determination our 2013 Regional Chumpion Teams.
recognized as the largest sports- and touring-car endurance road racing
sanctioning body in the world, the Optima Batteries / ChumpCar World Series will
be setting another international record in 2013 - the longest closed course
endurance road race in North America... possibly the world! It all happens at
Spokane Raceway, 5-7 July, when the Optima Batteries / ChumpCar World Series
will host a non-stop, 36-hour endurance race.
Support our sponsors!
Check out each of these fantastic websites!
- OMP Sport - www.OMPsport.com
- The best driver safety gear on the planet
- Bruce High Performance Transporters
- Trailers, awnings, graphics, trailer modifications -
Bruce does it all!
- Red Line Synthetic Oil - www.redlineoil.com
- The very best lubricants you can buy. End of
- Frozen Rotors - www.frozenrotors.com
- Race-ready brake rotors that will meet the ChumpCar
- Vick Racing Outfitters - www.vro.com
- Safety gear, supplies, equipment, tools... every
race starts at VRO.com
- Cometic Gasket - www.cometic.com
- Superior performance demands superior gaskets -
- Recaro - www.recaro-automotive.com
- Innovation, engineering and safety in motorsports
- Street Rate Parts - www.streetrateparts.com
- Race gear, parts, assembly and fabrication services
for Canadian racers
- Roll Cage Components - www.rollcagecomponents.com
- Quality roll cage kits that fit the first
- Golden State Foods - www.gsffoundation.org
- Philanthropic endeavors for a better tomorrow
- Stardeck Industries - www.stardeckrvs.com
- Living-quarter redesigns & upgrades for
motorhomes and trailers
- Perry Performance & Competition
- Motorsports supplies for the Canadian motorsports
- AWOL Photo - www.awolphoto.com
- ChumpCar's Official Event
Why, of course, there's always more! It's ChumpCar!
Optima Batteries / ChumpCar World Series is pleased to announce
the formation of the Optima Batteries / ChumpCar World Series
International Ice Racing Series... an entirely new segment for
racing continues to be a great winter sport for those with frozen lakes and fast
reflexes! From Coast-to-Coast, the new racing division of the Optima Batteries /
ChumpCar World Series promises great times, great racing and really cold beer
after the event!
rules will be posted on the Optima Batteries / ChumpCar World Series website.
Event schedules will be based solely on safe ice conditions and all event news
will be posted EXCLUSIVELY on the Optima Batteries / ChumpCar World Series
membership Forum (http://forum.chumpcar.com/).
Endurance Racing... Ice Racing... Car Shows... World-class
Tracks! It's going to be an amazing 2013 season!
the fun begins at the inaugural Optima
Batteries Grand Prix @ Road Atlanta on 9 February 2013!